The website has been updated with some interesting content recently, check it out!
Also, a video has been uploaded, showing some current gameplay from November's build. Check it out on the media page.
The game's updates for the next upcoming demo build are:
- Health bars
- Newly created characters can now finally attack when they aren't holding anything
- Some fixes to the batch file and shell scripts to avoid having the game fail to launch (I'll also probably post troubleshooting on this issue as well.)
- Balanced some numbers, mostly with the spawnrate of bomb blocks to avoid having them spawn too much (this is mostly due to the fact there's only 2 scripts to choose from for the wings, and the bomb block one stacks often...) As well as trying to get damage to not be so weak at first.
- New items: Half souls (for converting minions), Ninja Wizard (Teleports next to enemies near cursor with jump button and does an attack), And trickster gloves (name wip) that catches airborne projectiles for a random buff.
- New scripts: explode minion on the potions, several others for the new items.
- Scripting now has a new coding trick: typing a carrot between lines of code on the same line will now parse as multiple lines of code, all chosen randomly each time the script executes. For example, typing ^ele="+Strength"^ele="+Dexterity"^ele="+Vitality" will choose to either make the variable ele equal to either +Strength, +Dexterity, or +Vitality, so that it can be used to give a random buff!
That's pretty much all the new stuff getting added later. It should hopefully be updated before the end of the month, with other things possibly being added as well! :D